Avocado Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Food processor or blender
- Large Bowl
- Plastic wrap
- 2 ripe avocados medium-large size
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 12 Oreo cookies roughly chopped, plus more for garnish if desired
- Blend avocado, condensed milk, lemon juice and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Transfer avocado mixture to a large bowl, and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whip cream to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the avocado mixture until fully combined. Be gentle while folding to ensure the mixture stays nice and fluffy.
- Fold in oreos.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and smooth out the top. Cover the top with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap directly onto the top of the ice cream
- Freeze for at least 7 hours.
- Enjoy as is, or with more crumbled Oreos on top!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!