Avocado Pickle Relish
Makes about 4 cups
- Large Bowl
- 2 avocados diced small
- ¼ of a red onion finely minced and rinsed under cold water
- 1 jalapeño minced (seeds removed if desired)
- 1 large dill pickle finely diced
- 2 large radishes diced small
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ of a lime juiced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Gently mix everything together in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt.
- Serve immediately with tortillas chips, or on anything you’d like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!