Serves 2-4 people, makes 4- 4oz ramekins
- Medium skillet
- Sheet tray
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz ham
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp crumbled Boursin cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sourdough Toast
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté ham in olive oil until ham begins to brown.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Butter the ramekins and place spinach and ham on the bottom of ramekins.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin.
- Top each ramekin with 1 Tbsp heavy cream and 1 Tbsp Boursin.
- Place on a sheet tray and transfer to preheated oven. Bake for about 12-18 mins until egg whites are set and yolk is still runny.
- Garnish with whatever herbs you have and enjoy with toast!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!