Beet Salad with Creamy Yogurt Dressing
- Large Bowl
- 3 medium cooked beets peeled and diced small
- ¼ of a red onion diced small and rinsed under cold water
- ½ bulb of fennel cored and diced small
- 2 small seedless cucumbers diced small
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tbsp sliced fresh chives plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup full fat greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp kewpie mayo
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- EVOO for serving
- Potato chips for serving
- Simply add beets, onion, fennel, cucumber, dill, chives, yogurt, mayo, honey, mustard, and vinegar to a large bowl and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with a drizzle of EVOO, freshly cracked black pepper, and more chives. Serve with potato chips on the side for dipping!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!