Whipped Ferrero Rocher Brown Butter
Makes about 3/4 cup of butter (can be doubled)
- Large Bowl
- Small Pan
- Small Bowl
- 1 stick 4 oz unsalted butter
- 5 Ferrero Rocher chocolates chopped
- Pinch of kosher salt more to taste if desired
- Prepare a large bowl with an ice bath and set aside.
- Add chocolate to a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small pan over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Whisk butter continuously until the butter has browned. Keep an eye on it as this can happen quick!
- Once the butter is brown, immediately pour into the small bowl over the chocolate.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted and incorporated.
- Place the small bowl with butter mixture over the large ice bath. Whisk butter mixture, constantly, until the butter becomes light in color and has a whipped consistency.
- Enjoy on anything you’d like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!