Chunky Chickpea Dip
Makes about 4 servings
- Medium bowl
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil plus more for garnish
- 1 Jalapeño seeded if desired, minced
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ small red onion minced and rinsed
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Assorted veggies and tortilla chips for serving
- In a medium bowl, mash chickpeas with olive oil using a fork until smooth, but still a bit chunky.
- Stir in jalapeño, lime juice, red onion, and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with veggies, drizzled with olive oil, and tortillas for dipping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!