Chopped Antipasto Salad
- 2 romaine hearts finely shredded
- ½ small red onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped hard salami
- ¼ cup finely chopped pepperoni
- ½ cup sliced green olives
- ½ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- ⅔ cup finely chopped fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp honey
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for serving
- garlic bread for serving if desired
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl.
- Shake all dressing ingredients in a jar until homogenized. Alternately, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix to combine. (this is dressed heavily. if you prefer less dressing add some and then taste to see if you’d like more!)
- Taste salad, and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve with garlic bread if desired.
*Great salad to bring to a party! Just bring dressing and salad separate and toss before serving!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!