Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Large Bowl
- ¼ cup each finely chopped dill, mint and cilantro (plus some whole leaves for serving)
- ½ cup full fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 2 tsp honey
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large english cucumber the one I had was huge lol, thinly sliced (using a mandolin for thin slices is best for this!)
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced, rinsed under cold water
- Chopped roasted salted pistachios for serving
- Chili oil or chili crisp, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix herbs, yogurt, lemon zest and juice, honey, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Add in sliced cucumber and red onion. Toss to coat. Taste to see if it needs more salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with pistachios, chili oil, and some whole leaves of cilantro, dill, and mint, if desired. *
- You can also let this chill in the fridge for an hour or so and then top it with the pistachios, herbs and oil 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!