Dill Pickle Tuna Salad
Serves 1 (can be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- 1 can tuna packed in olive oil (very important!), drained
- 2-3 Tbsp kewpie mayo depending how much mayo you like
- 1 Tbsp minced celery
- 1 Tbsp minced red onion rinsed in cold water
- 2 Tbsp minced dill pickles
- ½ lemon zested
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Mix everything together until fully combined and the tuna is broken up to your desired consistancy. Make sure to give it a taste to see if you want more lemon, salt, pepper and/or mayo 🙂
- Enjoy as desired! I love this as a sandwich with my focaccia recipe :)*
*If you use the focaccia recipe be sure to follow the note at the bottom of the recipe for baking it on a sheet tray. This way will produce a nice thin focaccia for the sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!