Everything Green Pasta Salad
Serves 10-12 (it makes a LOT hahaha)
- Large pot
- Small Bowl
- 2 small seedless cucumbers diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 4 oz sugar snap peas trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ bulb of fennel thinly sliced
- 1 10 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced green olives i used castelvetrano
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 8 oz container mozzarella pearls drained
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- While water comes to a boil, prepare salad and dressing.
- Place cucumbers, green pepper, snap peas, fennel, artichokes, olives, herbs, scallions and mozzarella in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper until combined.
- Heavily salt the boiling water and drop in pasta. Stir. Cook until al dente.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water until pasta is no longer hot.
- Add pasta to the bowl with all the veggies and pour dressing over. Toss to combine.
- Taste the salad and add additional salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy!
- This can be made a day ahead! Just toss and season with more salt, pepper, olive oil, and/or vinegar if needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!