Fall Turkey Sandwich
This is not so much a recipe just method/idea. you can make as many sandwiches as you’d like 🙂
- Seedless rye hearty whole grain or any choice of bread
- Whole grain mustard
- Apple butter
- Smoked deli turkey peppered is also yummy on this!
- Brie sliced
- Butter for toasting
- Fennel thinly sliced
- Celery vinegar or any vinegar you want! apple cider vinegar would be good tooo!
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on one side of your bread. Top with slices of brie to cover. Add turkey.
- Spread a layer of apple butter on the other slice of the bread. Sandwich the two sides of bread together and griddle in a pan with some butter to crisp bread and melt the brie.
- While the sandwich toasts, prepare the salad.
- Toss arugula, fennel and dill with some vinegar and oil. Season to taste with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Once sandwich is toasted on both sides, gently open the sandwich, add salad, and put the sandwich back together. Cut in half and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!