Fluffy Oat Pancakes
Makes 3-4 servings
- Large skillet
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- coconut oil for cooking cakes
- nut butter for serving
- maple syrup for serving
- blueberries for serving
- Blend all ingredients (except coconut oil), in a blender until smooth.
- Let batter sit about 5 minutes to allow oats to hydrate.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add coconut oil and let melt.
- Pour batter into preheated pan. Make them as big or as small as you’d like 🙂
- Cook until tiny air bubbles appear on surface and edges are golden brown. Flip and cook on the second side until cooked through.
- Serve with nut butter, maple syrup, and blueberries. yummmmm
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!