Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Scallion Honey Butter
Makes enough butter for 6-8 ears of corn
- Grill or grill pan
- Food processor
- 6-8 ears of corn shucked
- 1 stick 4 oz unsalted butter very soft
- 2 scallions thinly sliced (more for garnish if desired)
- ¼ cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- 2-3 Tbsp honey depending on desired sweetness
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- In a food processor, add butter, scallions, jalapeños, honey and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Once grill is hot, add corn and grill on all sides until charred and cooked through.
- Remove from grill and immediately brush generously with butter. Top with grated parmesan and more thinly sliced scallion.
- Serve any remaining butter on the side for extra brushing 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!