Herby Egg Salad
Makes about 3-4 sandwiches
- Large Bowl
- ¼ red onion minced, rinsed
- 2 stalks celery minced
- 3 Tbsp thinly sliced green onion tops
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup mayo
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 2 tsp dijon
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 6 hard boiled eggs roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Celery leaves for serving
- Toast or lettuce cups fro serving
- Mix red onion, celery, green onions, parsley, mayo, lemon zest and juice, and both mustards in a large bowl.
- Gently stir in hard boiled eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve as is, on toast, or in lettuce cups, topped with celery leaves. Anyway you’d like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!