Kale, White Bean, and Grape Salad
- Medium sauté pan
- Mason jar
- Large Bowl
- Olive oil for drizzling
- ¼ cup panko
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1-2 Tbsp honey to taste
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup EVOO
- 1 large bunch of tuscan kale washed, stemmed, and chopped (about 4-5 cups)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 4 oz ricotta salata grated
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups halved red seedless grapes
- In a medium saute pan over medium low heat, add enough olive oil to nicely coat the bottom of the pan. Add in panko and sesame seeds and toss to coat in the oil.
- Cook, stirring often, until panko is golden brown. Season with salt to taste. Set aside to cool.
- Add lemon juice, tahini, honey, dijon, salt, pepper, and oil to a mason jar and shake to fully combine (alternatively use a whisk).
- Add kale to a large bowl. Add about half of the dressing and massage lightly. You just want to slightly break down the kale.
- Add dill, ricotta salata, beans, and grapes to the bowl. Add in remaining dressing (or to taste), and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with toasted panko and sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!