Matcha Avocado Ice Cream
- Food processor or blender
- Large Bowl
- Plastic wrap
- 2 ripe avocados medium-large size
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp matcha powder you can do 1 1/2 tsp if you want a really strong matcha flavor!
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- Extra virgin olive oil and flake salt for serving, if desired
- Blend avocado, condensed milk, lime juice, matcha and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Transfer avocado mixture to a large bowl, and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whip cream to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the avocado mixture until fully combined. Be gentle while folding to ensure the mixture stays nice and fluffy.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan and smooth out the top. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap directly onto the top of the ice cream
- Freeze for at least 7 hours.
- Enjoy as is, or garnished with olive oil and salt 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!