Pantry Tuna Salad
Serves 1-2 (can be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- 1 5 oz can of tuna i like the ones packed in olive oil, drained
- ¼ of a small red onion thinly sliced, rinsed under cold water
- ½ of a large celery stalk diced small
- ¼ cup sliced green olives
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place everything in a bowl and mix to combine. Taste and season with more olive oil, lemon, salt, and or pepper if needed.
- Enjoy right away or let chill in the fridge before eating.
- This is delicious on toast with avocado! It can also be eaten as a lettuce wrap, sandwich, or any way you’d like!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!