Pepperoncini Artichoke Dip
- 5 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 heads roasted garlic mashed into a paste*
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini chopped
- ¾ cup finely grated pecorino romano divided
- ¾ cup grated fontina cheese divided
- ¼ cup chopped parsley plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Crackers/Dippers of choice for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease a small baking dish.
- Add cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream to a medium bowl. Mix until combined.
- Mix in roasted garlic, artichokes, pepperoncini, a 1/2 cup of both cheeses, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. It probably won't need much salt!
- Add dip to the greased baking dish and top with reserved cheeses. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden. If you want a deeper color on the top, place under the broiler for a couple minutes to brown. Top with more parsley.
- Serve warm with dippers of choice. I love ritz and sourdough with this!
*I cut a bit off the top of the garlic heads to expose the cloves, drizzle the top with olive oil and wrap the head in foil. I roast them at 400 F for about 45 minutes, or until the heads are soft and golden. Once cool, I squeeze out all the yummy garlic from the papery heads.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!