Pickled Green Strawberries
- 1 lb. green strawberries cleaned
- 1 cup champagne or rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 garlic cloves smashed
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 thai chili spilt (optional)
- A handful of ice
- Place green strawberries in a glass mason jar.
- In a small sauce pot add vinegar, water, garlic, honey, salt, mustard seed, coriander, peppercorns, bay leaf, and thai chili.
- Simmer just until the salt dissolves. It doesn’t have to boil or anything.
- Add in ice and stir to help cool the mixture faster.
- Once completely cool, pour mixture over the strawberries.
- Let strawberries sit 2-3 days in the fridge before enjoying.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!