Makes about 1 cup
- Jar or container of choice
- Small pot
- 5-6 jalapeños thinly sliced
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Place jalapeños in a jar or container of choice.
- Bring vinegar, salt and sugar to simmer in a small pot. Cook just until salt and sugar dissolves.
- Pour liquid over jalapeños.
- Cover and let pickle in the fridge overnight. These will last a very long time in the fridge!**
* I highly recommend kosher salt for this, as the ratio of salt will be off if using a different salt. My favorite is diamond crystal kosher salt. ** You can even eat these after just about 1-2 hours of pickling. The won’t be as pickled, but will still be quite tasty!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!