Ramp Caesar Dressing
Makes about 1 cup of dressing
- Immersion Blender or Blender
- 6 ramp leaves roughly chopped*
- ¼ cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 3-4 anchovies
- 2 lemons zested and juiced (about 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 tsp dijon
- A few dashes Worcheshire sauce
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup olive oil or a neutral oil of choice
- ¼ -⅓ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese depending how cheesy you’d like it
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Add ramps, parsley, anchovies, lemon zest, lemon juice, dijon, Worcheshire, egg yolks, and oil to a small blender (or use an immersion blender/jar combo), and blend until smooth and emulsified.
- Stir in parmesan by hand. Season to taste with salt and pepper. I like a bunch of black pepper in this!
*You can really add as many ramp leaves as you’d like, I found this amount to be the most balanced for my tastes though, as they can be strong 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!