Salmon Avocado Tostada
Makes 2 tostadas
- Small Bowl
- 6 oz sushi grade salmon diced small
- ½ small shallot finely minced and rinsed with cold water
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp mirin
- 1 lime zested and juiced, plus more garnish if desired
- Flakey salt to taste
- 2 tostadas you can also fry your own corn tortillas
- 1 avocado mashed slightly
- ¼ english cucumber diced small
- 2 radishes thinly sliced
- ½ jalapeño thinly sliced
- Cilantro leaves for serving
- In a small bowl, gently mix salmon, shallot, soy sauce, mirin, lime juice, and zest. Taste salmon and season with a touch of salt if needed. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to marinate slightly.
- Top each tostada with avocado and sprinkle a bit of salt on top.
- Top with salmon, cucumber, radish, jalapeño and cilantro.
- Garnish with more lime zest and a squeeze of lime if desired.
*This recipe can be scaled up to make as many tostadas as you’d like 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!