Shaved Apple and Endive Salad
- Large plate
- 3 large belgian endive leaves separated
- 1 large apple of choice i used sweetango, thinly sliced or shaved on a mandolin
- ½ large fennel thinly sliced or shaved on a mandolin
- Shaved parmesan
- ½ lemon juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Flakey salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh dill
- Arrange endive leaves out on a large plate. Add fennel and apples all over the endive.
- Shave desired amount of parm over salad.
- Dress salad by juicing lemon all over, along with desired amount of olive oil. You’re just looking to lightly dress the salad.
- Season all over with flakey salt and black pepper.
- Top with desired amount of dill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!