Single Serve Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Serves 1 (can be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- Small sauce pot
- 2 mini candy canes
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Dash of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2.5 oz dark chocolate bar finely chopped
- Whipped cream for serving if desired.
- crushed candy canes for serving if desired.
- peppermint bark for serving if desired.
- In a small sauce pot over medium low heat, add candy canes, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt and simmer until the candy canes have melted and the milk is hot but not boiling.
- Turn off heat and add in chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is melted and incorpprated.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, crushed candy canes and peppermint bark if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!