Single Serve Peppermint Matcha White Hot Chocolate
Serves 1 (can be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- Small sauce pot
- Small Bowl
- 2 mini candy canes
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Dash of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp matcha
- 2.5 oz white chocolate bar finely chopped
- Whipped cream crushed candy canes, and peppermint bark, for serving if desired.
- In a small sauce pot over medium low heat, add candy canes, milk, vanilla, and salt and simmer until the candy canes have melted and the milk is hot but not boiling.
- Sift the matcha into a small bowl and add 3 tablespoons of the hot milk mixture to the matcha. Froth (or whisk) until fully incorporated. Pour back into hot milk mixture.
- Turn off heat and add in chocolate. Whisk until chocolate is melted and incorporated.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, crushed candy canes and peppermint bark if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!