Strawberry Jam Whipped Brown Butter
Makes about 3/4 cup of butter (can be doubled)
- Large Bowl
- Small Pan
- Small Bowl
- 1 stick 4 oz unsalted butter
- 3-4 Tbsp strawberry jam depending how sweet you like it, you can use any jam you like!
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Prepare a large bowl with an ice bath, and place a smaller bowl on-top of the ice bath. Set aside.
- In a small pan over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Once melted whisk butter continuously until the butter has browned. Keep an eye on it as this can happen quick!
- Once the butter is brown, immediately transfer to the small bowl over the ice bath. Whisk in jam and salt.
- Whisk butter mixture in the small bowl over the ice bath, constantly, until the butter becomes light in color and has a whipped consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!