Strawberry Pretzel Tart
Makes 1 tart
- Medium bowl
- Tart pan
- Large Bowl
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 1 ½ cups finely ground pretzels more ground than I did in the video lol*
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp strawberry jam I used my homemade strawberry rhubarb jam!
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1 lb strawberries hulled and cut into desired size (sliced or quartered works!)
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, pretzels, and sugar until a sandy consistency is formed.
- Press pretzel mixture into the tart pan to form the crust.
- In another medium bowl, whip cream cheese and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add in cream and vanilla and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Pour cream mixture into crust and cover with plastic. Refrigerate overnight or at least 12 hours.
- Right before you are about to serve the tart, prepare the strawberries. In a large bowl, mix jam with hot water to thin. Toss strawberries in the jam to coat.
- Top tart with strawberries and serve!
*This measurement is for ground pretzels, not pretzels that you then grind. I just like to grind a bunch of pretzels up in a food processor and then measure from there 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!