Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Bread
- Small Bowl
- Baking sheets
- 1 stick 4oz unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup grated pecorino romano plus more for serving
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted or confit garlic
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 loaf bread of choice ciabatta, Italian, French all work well!, sliced in half horizontally
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small bowl combine butter, pecorino, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper until smooth. I like to use a fork to mash everything together.
- Spread all of the butter mixture, divided evenly, on both sides of the bread.
- Place bread on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Top with more pecorino, cut into pieces and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!