Three Bean Salad
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 8 oz fresh green beans trimmed, blanched and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 small bell pepper any color you’d like, diced small
- 1 celery stalk diced small
- 2 small seedless cucumbers diced small
- ½ small red onion minced and rinsed under cold water
- ½ fresno pepper seeded and minced
- ½ cup sliced Castelvetrano olives or any olives you like!
- 1 8 oz container mini mozzarella balls drained and halved
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt I use diamond crystal
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve or let sit in the fridge for flavors to meld for a few hours. Adjust seasoning as needed. Soo yum!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!