Non Dairy Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Makes about 3/4 of a cup (good for about 4 ish coffees)*
- ½ cup cold coconut cream**
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice plus more for serving
- pinch of salt
- cold brew and ice for serving
- Blend everything, except cold brew and ice, in a blender until whipped and thick.
- Add ice to a glass, and pour in cold brew. Top with cold foam and a sprinkle more pumpkin spice.
*This can be doubled! You can also save any leftovers in the fridge for future coffees 🙂 **I just refrigerate a can of coconut cream overnight and then scrape the solid part out and use that for whipping! If your cream seems too thick after blending, you can use any liquid that’s remaining in the can to thin it
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!