Watermelon Cucumber Avocado Salsa
Makes about 4 cups
- Large Bowl
- 2 cups watermelon finely diced
- ¼ of a sweet onion finely minced and rinsed under cold water
- 1 jalapeño minced (seeds removed if desired)
- 2 small cucumbers finely diced
- 1 avocado diced small
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 limes juiced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Optional toppings: queso fresco cotija, Tajín
- Gently mix everything together in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt. Add any of the optional toppings if desired.
- Serve immediately with tortillas chips.*
*This is not a salsa you want to make far ahead. It is best eaten right after you make it! Fresh is best when it comes to this salsa! If you have to make it a bit ahead, add the avocado right before serving, and season to taste with more salt and lime if needed 🙂 I wouldn’t recommend keeping it overnight and serving the next day. Fresh is best!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!