Whipped Feta Jalapeño Dip
Makes about 1 cup
- Blender or food processor
- 1 jalapeño seeded if desired, chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Honey for serving
- Fresh mint for serving
- Chili flakes for serving
- Pita chips or seeded crackers for serving
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until whipped and smooth.
- Serve in a bowl topped with honey, mint, and chili flakes. Serve with pita chips or crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!