Whipped Peanut Honey Brown Butter
Makes about 3/4 cup of butter (can be doubled)
- Large Bowl
- Small Pan
- Small Bowl
- 1 stick 4 oz unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3-4 Tbsp honey depending how sweet you like it
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Prepare a large bowl with an ice bath and set aside.
- In a small pan over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Once melted whisk butter continuously until the butter has browned. Keep an eye on it as this can happen quick!
- Once the butter is brown, immediately transfer to a small bowl. Whisk in peanut butter, honey, and salt until incorporated.
- Place small bowl with butter mixture over the large ice bath. Whisk butter mixture, constantly, until the butter becomes light in color and has a whipped consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!