Campari Tequila Punch Bowl
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups blanco tequila
- 2 cups fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup Campari
- 1 cup St. Germain
- 8-10 cups ice
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Prosecco for topping
- Add pomegranate, tequila, grapefruit juice, Campari, and St. Germain to a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to combine.*
- Add in ice and stir. Top with grapefruit slices and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve in glasses individually topped with a splash of prosecco.
*You can do this step ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve. Add the ice and garnishes right before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!