Chickpea Pasta Salad
- 8 oz annelini pasta or desired shape, cooked and fully cooled
- 3 small seedless cucumbers small diced
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup sliced green castelvetrano olives
- ½ cup sliced sundried tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 3 scallions tops and bottoms thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh black pepper
- Add pasta, cucumbers, feta, garbanzo beans, artichokes, olives, sundried tomatoes, dill, parsley, and scallions to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk, honey, dijon, vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper until combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Taste the salad and add additional salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy!
- This can be made ahead and stored in the fridge! Toss and season with more salt, pepper, olive oil, and/or vinegar if needed before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!