Smoky, Sweet, Spicy Coleslaw
Serves 4 (can be doubled!)
- Large Bowl
- ¼ head of red cabbage finely chopped
- ¼ head of green cabbage finely chopped
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped (seeds removed if desired)
- 1 small watermelon radish or 1/2 of a large, finely chopped
- 2 scallions thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp full fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 chipotle pepper plus some adobo sauce to desired spiciness
- Kosher salt
- Add all vegetables and herbs to a large bowl.
- Blend mayo, yogurt, vinegar, maple syrup, celery salt, chipotle, and adobo sauce until smooth.
- Pour dressing over the veggies and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt if necessary.
- Serve garnished with more scallions, or refrigerate to meld flavors. Can be made a day ahead 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!