Watermelon Burrata Pesto Toast
So this isn’t really a recipe just more so an idea! So I’m not adding exact measurements here 🙂 You can make as many toasts as you’d like or just one 🙂 You can also make small toasts with this idea using a baguette!
- Watermelon small diced
- Sweet onions minced and rinsed under cold water
- Aged balsamic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sourdough toast I like toasting it in a pan with olive oil or butter
- Honey or Spicy honey
- Salted roasted pistachios crushed
- Add watermelon and a touch of minced onion to a bowl. Add a dash of balsamic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread burrata on a freshly toasted piece of sourdough. Add a bit of pesto over the burrata. Drizzle with just a touch of honey.
- Top toast with watermelon mixture and garnish with pistachios. YUM
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!