Watermelon Cucumber Margaritas
Watermelon Cucumber Juice*
- ¼ of a large seedless watermelon roughly chopped
- ½ of a english cucumber peeled and chopped
- Agave to taste if desired
- Tajín or salt for the rim of the glass
- 3 slices jalapeño more to taste
- 1 oz triple sec
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice plus more for the rim of the glass
- 5 oz watermelon cucumber juice more to taste
- Cucumber slices for garnish
- Begin by making the watermelon juice. Add watermelon and cucumber to a blender, and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Add agave to taste, if desired.
- Dip the rim of a glass in lime juice and then in tajín or salt. Set aside.
- To make one drink, muddle the jalapeño in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add in triple sec, tequila, lime juice, and watermelon juice. Add in a bunch of ice and shake very well.
- Add more fresh ice to your prepared glass and pour the margarita over. Garnish with cucumber slices if desired. Enjoy!
*This makes about 1 quart of juice, which is enough for 4-6 drinks depending how strong you make your drinks 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!