Coconut Mango Float
Serves 10-12This is a delicious filipino dessert!
- Medium bowl
- Large Bowl
- 8×11“ baking dish
- 2 sleeves graham crackers plus more crushed for topping
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 oz canned coconut cream
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk or to desired sweetness
- 4-5 manila mangoes peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted coconut flakes for topping
- In a large bowl, whip cream and coconut cream to stiff peaks.
- Add in salt and gently fold in condensed milk until combined.
- In a dish of choice (I used an 8×11 baking dish), add a bit of cream mixture to the bottom of your dish to cover. Add a layer of the graham crackers and another thin layer of cream. Next, add a layer of sliced mangoes.
- Repeat the these layers until you have used up all the ingredients. You want to end with a layer of the cream mixture. Cover the top with crushed graham crackers and some toasted coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy cold 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!