Carrot Cake Baked Oats
Makes 4-6 servings
- 8×8 baking dish
- Large Bowl
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oat milk plus more for serving if desired
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- ½ cup maple syrup plus more for serving if desired
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded carrot shredded on box grater
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups quick cook steel cut oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup raisins
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Whisk in milk, orange juice and zest, and maple syrup.
- Add in salt, cinnamon, carrots, vanilla, oats, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Fold in raisins and melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, until golden and baked through.
- Serve warm with a splash of oat milk and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
*Can be made ahead and reheated when ready to eat 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!