Chili Garlic Ginger Noodles
- Small pot
- Small Bowl
- Small Pan
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Shaoxing or sherry
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 scallion thinly sliced, plus more for serving
- ½ tsp crushed Sichuan peppercorns to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- ½ tsp sesame seeds plus more for serving
- 1 tsp brown sugar if desired
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2.5-3 oz ramen noodles any noodle you have/like will work!
- Place a small pot of water over high heat to boil noodles.
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients except oil and noodles in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a small pan until very hot.
- Carefully pour hot oil over garlic chili ginger mixture.
- Boil noodles.
- Stir noodles into chili oil mixture.
- Serve with more sesame seeds and scallions, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!