Grilled Zucchini Salad
This is less of a recipe, more of just a method/idea, so there aren’t any exact measurements! You can make as much of this as you’d like!
- Fennel thinly sliced
- Fresh torn mint leaves
- Zucchini sliced thick on a bias
- Yellow squash sliced thick on a bias
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Aged balsamic*
- Stracciatella cheese or torn burrata
- Pistachios toasted and chopped
- Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat grill over high heat. Toss arugula, fennel, and torn mint in a bowl. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Toss zucchini and yellow squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over direct high heat until charred on both sides, but not super soft. It’s nice to have some texture left in the zucchini!
- Arrange the zucchini on a large serving platter. Drizzle with aged balsamic.
- Top with bits of stracciatella all over and sprinkle with pistachios.
- Add the arugula mix on top and then season the whole platter with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt/pepper to taste.
*You want a nice sweet aged balsamic. You can substitute with saba or balsamic glaze as well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!