Single Serve Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
Makes 2 cookies (1 ice cream sandwich)
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Small Bowl
- Wire rack
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter 48g*
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar 48g
- Dash of vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour 9g
- Ice cream of choice I used chocolate
- Crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla and egg yolk until combined.
- Mix in baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in flour and mix until combined.
- Divide dough into two equal pieces and roll into uniform balls.
- Using a fork, make a crosshatch on the top of the cookies. Don’t press too hard to flatten the cookie too much. (see video).
- Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges are golden.
- Let cookies cool on the tray for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.
- Sandwich the ice cream between both cookies.**
- Roll the sides in crushed pretzels.
*I used a peanut butter with a skippy/jiff texture **I like eating the cookies warm with the cold ice cream. You can let the cookies cool more though for a less messy eating experience lol
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!