Chopped Greek Salad
Makes about 1 qt (can be doubled!)
- Large Bowl
- ½ small red onion diced small, rinsed under cold water
- 1 large heirloom tomato diced small
- ½ large english cucumber diced small
- ½ large green pepper diced small
- 4-5 pepperoncini chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 oz feta diced small
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil plus more for serving if desired
- 2-3 Tbsp red wine vinegar depending on how vinegary you’d like it!
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp oregano
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Add everything to a large bowl and toss until combined. Taste and add more olive oil, vinegar, salt and or pepper, if needed.
- Serve topped with more olive oil and fresh black pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!